Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Time Flies

I can't believe I haven't updated since November 19th!!! Where does the time go???? We survived the Thanksgiving rush. Tom and I spent the entire day in the kitchen. Not real sure if I want to do that next year...we'll see. Christmas dinner will be much simpler and probably more healthy!! The "kids" weren't too bad...noone popped out of the cavity of the turkey, and I was very thankful. Poor Jasmine received several spankings, but she doesn't seem any worse for wear.

Tom is in Houston this week. We decided it was time to decorate for Christmas; on Sunday the decorations started to go up in the house. I've been really concerned about putting up a tree. I set out an antique crock that has a miniture tree in it. My dear sweet Jasmine was thrilled to see miniature ornaments dangling from the branches....the tree is now in the utility room. I hung a door knob santa on the inside knob of my front door...Santa has a long string beard and a large bell at the base of his chin...he is a "folksy"Santa...Jasmine played with him early in the day and then moved on to bigger things...safe with Santa. At 11:15pm Jasmine was jingling Santa's bell...Santa is spending Christmas in the closet. Rajah just observes the antics and surprisingly Coco hasn't bothered a thing in the house...I guess it is always the quiet ones that surprise you!

At the moment I have three wonderful kitties helping me update my blog. Jasmine has finally decided to settle down (she loves the computer and thinks it is her job to help type), Coco is sitting on the desk watching the curser and Rajah is on the bed waiting for the bedroom light to go off so he can get a much needed rest. They are spoiled rotten as all children should be!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Well I can't believe you haven't blogged since last month!!! Those "kids" of yours are just keeping you way to busy!

Okay, you can't keep all the Christmas decorations in the utility room and closet. How are those little kitties ever going to know about Christmas traditions? Have you been shopping for their gifts yet? I already have lots of things for our little prince Bully! He keeps trying to go in the guest room where I have them hidden. These children of ours can be sneaky!!!

Missy Glave said...

Your children sound mischevious, fun and delightful ... just as all kids are. I agree with Andi, you can't keep all of your Christmas decorations in the utility room and closet ... lol. Our blogging friend Jolene has kittens too and they like climbing on her Christmas tree. She started using a water bottle to squart at them when they were in the tree or messing with things they shouldn't ... could it work for you too?