Thursday, December 21, 2006

Greetings

Can you believe it is December 21st!!! I'm still wrapping presents. I'm very thankful that I am done with the shopping. Now if I run to the mall it is only for things that I really need, like Bath and Body Works hand soap. Really, how can anyone miss when the soap is 4 for $10.00. Robin's rule #2 is never pay full price. Being a rules girl,never paying full price is very important to me. Anyway, I have stocked up on the soap! It's been a crazy week with last minute shopping, wrapping (ugh) and meal planning. I think we have the Christmas dinner nailed down and the 26th is under way. All of the "kids" have been fairly well behaved. Coco tried to explore the utility room last night and was captured by Mom, who at the moment is sporting a lovely scratch on her wrist. I looked like Frankenstein last night after the scratch happend...do you remember how Frankenstein's wrist look...all sewn together? I keep reminding myself that they are only little once and I really do enjoy them every day. I just hate the scratches along the way! Rajah is being the purrfect child. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] That was Coco saying hello...she wants to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Coco has become a big helper this week in more ways than you can imagine. Jasmine is being very well behaved this week, which is frightening. This could mean she is growing up or that she knows Santa Paws is watching her every move....I'm betting on the Santa part. We still don't have a tree and I think that Tom has finally come to the conclusion that a tree isn't practical this year. We have two tornadoes that blow throughout the house on a daily or hourly basis...now all Tom does is laugh at the antics. Obviously he is mellowing and is totally smitten with the girls. Just in case I don't blog again until after Christmas, I wish you all a most wonderful holiday. Enjoy every moment with your family and friends!!! Hugs to all...robin, tom, rajah, jasmine & coco"puff" chanel.

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

I too can hardly believe it's December 22nd (now) ... where did this year go? I love finding a bargain and soap at B & BW ... 4 for $10 ... you can't ask for a better deal than that! We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Missy, Mike and Griffin

Andi said...

Hey Buddy...I'll probably see you today...but I would like to wish you the most Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2007 with your Sweetie and your little ones.
Keep on blogging...I enjoy reading about the antics of your children. Makes Bully seem pretty tame sometimes!!!