Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Water Spritzer

My husband called me last night and once again suggested I should vist Lowe's and check out the $50.00 Christmas tree stand. I'm sure it doesn't come with a Jasmine and Coco guarantee not to tip the tree over. I told him to not even think of discussing a tree after the day I had with the little darlings. Anyway, todays challenge has been the dining room buffet with the Flow Blue plates that I have hanging on the wall. I LOVE CHINA. I have a different place setting to eat off of every day. Call me peculiar but my grandmother had a gift shop and the she sold fine china. When the pattern was discontinued or no longer popular the sample came home and we would use it every day..I can't help it, an old tradition is hard to break. I've tried stoneware, ironware, corelle,and still china is my favorite. Flow Blue is a really old English pattern found in antique shops. Jasmine has taken a distinct interest in the dishes on the wall. She needs to change her mind and it isn't happening as quickly as I would like. I've tried the "Jasmine, no" and "Jasmine down." Doesn't faze her, nor does a spanking. So..................out came the squirt bottle. I think we might have a solution for Miss Nosey Britches. Jasmine does not like her side spritzed with water or her face refreshed. After she experienced a "spa treatment" a time or two she has changed her mind about the china...at least for today. Will keep you posted on her progress or the number of grey hairs I am gaining from having two juevenile delinquents.

3 comments:

Andi said...

The problem becomes more serious when it's the china!!! Climbing the hopi (may have spelled that wrong) ladder, stealing butter and rearranging the bears just seemed funny...but hands/paws off the china!!!

Hippofatamus said...

OMG that is so funn about your cat problem. My cats get the "spa treatment" (lol) for sneaking up on the new furniture. I would come down in the moring and find them both up there, so I started the squirt treatment on them. After day 6 the started to get the picture. Now they have relocated to a bedroom. Yay!

Missy Glave said...

Ha! Even your new little ones can fly through the air with ease and grace. Good job with the squirt bottle ... hope it continues to work for you.