Sunday, November 19, 2006

Another early morning

What is it with this waking up real early stuff? You would think that when you've been sick you could get some much needed rest and sleep...not in my case. I've had a wicked cold for over a week now and let me tell you...I am really over it. I'm tired of the hacking and sneezing...I need stock in the Kleenex Corporation. I missed going to my friends baby shower today because you just can't share your cold with a woman that is going to give birth in two weeks. It is a beautiful day in Winter Haven, FL. A little chilly this morning, the cats were cuddling with me in the bed...they were wanting to sleep in while Tom and I woke up at 4:30...I'm sure I'll be able to sleep in tomorrow when it is time to go to work! Isn't that just always the way it happens? I've been doing some housework today. My mother in law and her sister are coming to dinner on Thursday. I have this thing about my house being as perfect as I can have it when family comes to visit. The washing machine has run all day, amazing how two people can have so much laundry. Tom has been at a fund raiser today. Hopefully he will make it home by 4:00p.m. He is going to be beat. I feel the need to create and I actually have some spare time...I'm off to stamp a few cards...keep your fingers crossed that they come out well! TTFN

1 comment:

Andi said...

Sorry to hear your cold is hanging on. Glad the creative bug got you through. You'll have to bring the cards you made for "show and tell". I think I'm giving Hallmark cards this year...YIKES!!!