Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Good Morning

It's 5:57am and this is so unusual for me to be out of bed at this hour. My husband, Tom, had a United Way presentation this morning at the mines in Mulberry. Soooooooooooooooooooo...he was up at 4:15 and I was supposed to have ironed a Red Cross polo shirt for him last night and I didn't feel like it...guess what I was doing at 4:30????? I went back to bed for about 30 minutes, new I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up. My cat chores are complete for the day, I've cleaned up my kitchen(didn't feel like doing dishes last night either), decided I wanted to have coffee this morning instead of tea(it's Pinon coffee from New Mexico...tastes great, especially out of my Longaberger mug) and did a facial mask because I missed out last week. Oh, and I did touch my toes and stretched, does that count for exercise for the day? I keep telling myself that I am going to be dedicated to the treadmill and get back in shape. Hmmmm, not real good at keeping that promise, I'd rather stamp or scrapbook. Using a paper cutter keeps the arms in shape and pressing rubber to cardstock builds up muscle...I guess I'm doing okay in the exercise department.

Jasmine is in for a busy day...she loves the computer and has been "helping " me type this morning. Coco is patiently (hahahaha) waiting for her breakfast, and Rajah is sitting in the Florida room on his cat tree waiting for the neighbor's cat to come by for the morning stalking of the birds. Our cats never go outside and their "friends" like to sit on our window ledge and visit...never a dull moment.

Time for me to get ready for work. I'd rather stay home and stamp today. I just got some new stamps and would love to play with them. Maybe this weekend.

2 comments:

Andi said...

I like your form of exercise! I think we need to play with these new stamps too!!!

Missy Glave said...

Getting up early allows us to accomplish so much earlier in the day ... but by noon it's time for a nap. Your idea of exercise sounds GREAT to me!