Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a week

Earlier this week I had the privilege of staying at the Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg. Talk about luxery! This hotel is "Old Florida" at its best. Sitting out on the front porch was great...I guess it should be classified as a verandah and not a porch. Of course, kittens can't join you at the Vinoy, but all I could think was how much fun they would have had playing on the 7 feather pillows on the bed.

Every night since our stay at the Vinoy we have had "guests" in the bed...Thursday morning I awoke to a catnip mouse on my pillow and Friday it was a soggy teddy bear...who says cats aren't like kids that take a stuffed toy to bed at night?

2 comments:

Andi said...

I believe I heard once that you planned to own that Hotel one day!!! Glad your trip was fun.

Watch out for strange bed fellows!!!

Missy Glave said...

Robin, sounds absolutely fantastic! A little bit of pampering goes a long way. Sounds like your kitties missed their mommy and are making up for lost time. Enjoy their unconditional love!