Saturday, October 14, 2006

Three Siamese

I have three adorable siamese kitties. Rajah is a four year old seal point, Jasmine is an 8 month old seal point, and Coco Chanel is a 7 month old chocolate point. Rajah has been terrorized since June when the kittens arrived in our home.

Years ago, my friend Missy told me that I had flying cats; now I understand what she meant....Jasmine just knocked over a floor lamp, broke the light bulb and chewed the lampshade...and it is only 9:00am. I can only imagine what the rest of the day will bring.

2 comments:

Missy Glave said...

Robin ... you STILL have flying cats ... LOL!! Your kittens sound adorable. I'm so glad you started a blog. Take care, Missy

Andi said...

Looks like Missy has inspired all of us to have our own Blogs! This is great...such a nice way to keep in touch with the things going on in our lives.

Robin I found your blog spot just fine. I'll email you how to do it but if you ever lose it you can always go to Missy's and she will have you as a link. Thats how I get to mine sometimes...when I'm having a senior moment!!!