Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

Where or where has the time gone??? It has been over a month since my last post...okay, I'm a little lazy, but after I look at a computer for the better part of the day I'm a little brain dead.

We had an early start to the day. Tom and I were out of bed by 5:00am..how sick is that when you have a day off??? I know I'll be able to sleep later tomorrow morning. The neat thing is the potato salad was made by 6:o0am and the house was cleaned and the laundry done by 9:00am. I have the rest of the day to do what ever makes me happy!! I think I will stamp some cards and try to complete my Colorado pictures. I am so far behind in scrapping it just isn't funny.

All of my precious angels are sound asleep at 10:00am (this would include my sweet baboo, Tom). I guess waking early isn't working for them. They wouldn't have been able to have slept too late this morning anyway, the neighbors were mowing their lawn at 7:15...how considerate, especially since they kept going by bedroom window.

I'm off to Belk's soon to buy some hose. I'm down to my last pair and their looking pretty bad. I'm supposed to have lunch tomorrow with our bank president...we're going to have the "what do you want to be when you grow up chat." Doesn't that sound like fun?

I hope you enjoy your 4th of July. Our flag is flying (it's a special one since it belonged to my father in law...we really need a new one) and we have a very slight breeze today so it looks nice in the front of the house.

Stay safe with the fire crackers!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July. It's certainly nice to have a break from the work world in the middle of the week.

Hope you get lots of pretty cards made today...and those Colorado pictures in the scrapbook!!!