Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All is quiet on the home front

I can't believe that I am actually saying that all is quiet at home. It's official...Coco has not stolen anything in 3 days. The bread has remained on the counter. The hot cross buns stayed on the counter and I can't say anything about the carton of mushrooms she stole because we were able to salvage them. After months of antics my kids appear to be taking a breather from causing havoc in the house. I know they are just faking me out. Someone is up to something and I just haven't figured it out yet.

My friend, Andi, listed her 5 favorite beauty products...my list includes more than five but I will adhere to the limit:

1. Mary Kay 3 in 1 cleanser...twice a day without fail
2. Mary Kay moisturizer...twice a day without fail...I hate wrinkles
3. Bare Minerals foundation...works wonders for my skin...no more clogged pores from liquid foundation (my husband loves this product on me)
4. Sable eyeliner
5. Frosted Rose lipstick from Mary Kay

I could go on and on because this is just a wee list of all the stuff I use on a daily basis. I think the next list should be at least 10 items.

Must run, my Coco is gnawing off her Teddy's ear and don't think she needs to swallow it...and just when I thought the house was too quiet and not filled with adventure!!
TTFN.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Love the new green background color on your blog! Guess you decided to paint your blog while you were painting everything else!

Glad your children are behaving...better save teddy for Coco Chanel!!!

Missy Glave said...

Robin, I love the new green color of your blog too!!

I will most definately have to check out the Clinique line once again at Dillard's. "When" I used to wear makeup everyday I loved the Clinique concealer and lipsticks. I guess it's time to be a "girl" again ... not just a "mommy".