Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back for a Chat

Hello!!

Once again I am waaaaaaaaaaayyy behind in the blogging. I think I might just be a once a month blogger for the time being. Lets see, so many things have been going on. Both of our little darlings are a year old and they haven't slowed down one bit. Infact I do believe they have sped up! The new floors really help them run and slide faster...just what we needed. We are getting some construction work done on the house next week...can't wait for that...the old wall unit a/c's are finally coming out!!!
We can only guess that when the house was originally built it did not have central heat and air. All I can say is thank God it has it now! Next we will have the exterior painted...can't wait for that either, we are in dire need of the paint job.

Throughout all of the construction and upheval my sweet little Jasmine has learned how to growl. She doesn't like the front door to open and be startled...I think it must have something to do with the floors being installed. Coco Chanel is as cool as a cucumber. She is sound asleep on the bed with her head resting on the pillow...What a life! Rajah is the trooper, still putting up with the "kids". He leads them on an adventure everyday by playing tour guide in the utility room; he is very thoughtful, especially when I have to try and catch all three of them.

Got to run, Tom has dinner ready...hope to talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Hey Girlfriend!!! Welcome back to the world of blogging...even if it is only once a month.

Looking forward to seeing the new hardwood floors. Bet they look great. I can bring Bully over and he can slide around with your little darlings!!!

Missy Glave said...

Welcome back Robin ... we are in Florida ... hope I get to see you while we are here.